- Day 1 – Technical Presentations
Technical and operation presentations from EPRI, vendors, member companies, and non-members.
- Day 2 – User Groups
Sessions for multiple topic areas (cooling water, water treatment, wastewater encapsulation and FGD wastewater). Certain sessions open only to EPRI members and guests.
- Day 3 – Morning Session
Closed session for EPRI member presentations and roundtables.
- Day 3 – Afternoon Session
Site visit to Plant McDonough Water Research & Conservation Center
WFGD Wastewater Treatment Systems
– New designs and planned/ongoing projects
– Current operations and lessons learned
Cooling Water and Water Management
– Advanced cooling technology development
– Chemical alternatives for biological, scaling, and fouling control
– Water use minimization
– Fundamentals and technology/process development
– Integration of landfill management with site operations (operating and legacy)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Audience: Operators/Supervisors, SME/Engineering, Chemist/Chem Tech
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 – Thursday, May 23, 2019
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
OMNI Hotel at the Battery – Atlanta
2625 Circle 75 Parkway SE
Atlanta, Georgia 30339